Thursday, October 13, 2011

so i have decided..

for the time being, to remain my blonde blonde self.  previously, i expressed my desire to go slightly darker in the hair department for the change of season. but the more i thought about it, and the closer we got to our engagement session, i realized that honey blonde is not me. i loveeee blonde blonde, and it sounds silly, but to go slightly darker, i feel that i just may lose part of my soul...hehe...  and with our engagement session this weekend & a hair appointment tomorrow directly following work, i feel the need to remain blonde blonde due to the fact that that is who i have been our entire relationship!!


plus, i know that i want to be blonde blonde for the wedding. 


so, blonde blonde it is...:)

xo,

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good decision....once your married change it up, "new name, new look." And I can't wait to see your engagement pics....I miss you!

    ReplyDelete