Sunday, October 9, 2011

a few things

no secret here... i LOVE fall! by far, my favorite season of them all. (and not so secretly i wish the seasons went spring, summer, fall, spring, summer, fall, etc..) one of my favorite attributes of fall is the sight of PUMPKINS.  last year (and this year too!) i was head over heels for the fairytale & white pumpkins.




aren't they cute?

****


i'm still waking up every morning thinking about my wedding dress.  ahhhh...i cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! it's crazy to think that i still have about 11 months to go. i know it will go by fast, but now that i have found my dress i feel like i am ready to walk down the aisle! this morning in church, as i was walking up to the alter to receive communion, i was literally getting teary eyed, imagining the same walk on my wedding day..dorky, i know!! but i am definitely overwhelmed with happiness & excitement!!

speaking of the wedding, i have chosen the designer for my bridesmaids' dresses- bill levkoff.  i want my girls to choose their own style for their dress, and the color is called "french canary."  from the start, i knew i wanted my colors to be gray & yellow.  early on, i stumbled across this wedding, and have been using it as my "inspiration."

i just adore all of these images..although my guys will be wearing gray instead of black.  i also love the look of the bridesmaids having different style dresses on, as well as silver OR gold strappy heels.

*****
and, a little recap of my week, since i have not been finding the time to blog!

last weekend, shawn and i were gifted some tickets for the eagles game! and although they lost terribly, the weather was cold & wet, and we were surrounded by a drunk or 2;)...we had FANTASTIC seats, and we enjoyed every minute!


the rest of my week has been filled with working and running and spending time with my fiancee :) on most mornings, we have been up at 4:45am to get to the gym by 5am.  at first it was really hard to get up so early, but now it is a part of our daily routine, and i can honestly say that i much prefer the early workouts.  by the time i get home from work, i am exhausted and the last thing i want to do is get changed and head to the crowded gym to wait around for the machines or weights i want.  in the AM, the gym is not crowded and i never have to wait to use anything.  to top it all off, there is no feeling like getting home from work & knowing you already have your workout done for the day! however, about once a week, if we know the weather will be nice, we will allow ourselves to sleep in and go for a run when we get home from work. 

check out my view from our run on kelly drive this past thursday.

that run was followed by:
some delish homemade pizza and:
our new seasonal favorite...soo good!!

***** 
coming up this week, i am most excited about our engagement session on sunday! i'm hoping for a cool, crisp, autumn day...a good hair day & a cute outfit;) can't wait to share those photos with you!

hoping you had a great weekend and wishing you a fabulous week!

xo,


1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and it is super cute! I noticed you live in Philly and I am right outside in KOP! I loved wedding planning and I hope you will enjoy it too. Once I got my dress all I wanted to do was prance around in it haha. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete