Tuesday, February 22, 2011

adele is ah-mazing

i cannot, literally, cannot, will not, don't even want to try to stop listening to adele's new cd.  she is so amazing, every song is so good that i just want to listen over & over til i know all the words and can belt them all out!!!!

i haven't been this obsessed with a cd since i was 15 and mariah carey was my idol!!
recently, someone very close to me ended a 2 year relationship. when i hear adele's "someone like you lyrics" it makes me want to cry for the loss and sadness that he is experiencing.  at the same time, i know that this was the best decision for the two of them..

"Nothing compares,
No worries or cares,
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"


*****

in other news: a very exciting day has arrived!
a package from aunt joan was delivered!
yay!! thank you for all of my goodies, baby joan joan! i hope you know how much it means to me & how much i appreciate all that you do & give.  i love you & i miss you!!

wishing all a fabulous week!
xo,

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard anything by adele, I must must must check her out!!

    AND I can't wait to see what Aunt Joan sent you! Don't you just love getting mail that ISN'T a bill? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded Adele's CD, and I can see why you love it! Thanks for the suggestion! love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete