Thursday, March 31, 2011

family fun & a phillies game

we have been busy, busy, busy!! on monday night shawn & i met up with my mom and my brother to celebrate what would have been my dad's 60th birthday!! i can hardly believe it! it is impossible for me to picture what he would have looked like at 60...he never seemed to age.

 the second photo is my favorite photos of us. at a luau party, eating clams=) a great memory!



happy 60th dad!! you are loved & missed everyday<3

*****
last night was another great date night for shawn & i! we had tickets for the phillies exhibition game. although they lost, & we were absolutely freezing, it was soo much fun!





shawn looks like a dad with his hat;) hahaha

this week flew by! i'm happy tomorrow is friday! what are your weekend plans?

xo,

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday poppa libby! have an excellent weekend <3

    ReplyDelete