Thursday, December 15, 2011

mix & a mingle

one of my favorite things about the 2011 holiday season is the ever present: glitz, glam & glitter. it's everywhere, there's no avoiding it, & i think it's fabulous! it's quite festive . .

whether it be:

 on the top..

or on the bottom. ..

 in the home. ..

 on the toes. ..

 on the finger tips. ..


 on the wrist. ..


 or in the ears. ..

 or in the accessories. ..
are you sporting some glitz & glitter this season?

all images via pinterest.

xo,

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh great post! I have a ritzie party Sat night and I just got my dress today :p I didn't think abt sparkles....hmmm...gotta throw some on there somehow- tks for the reminder:)

    Be sure to swing by and enter my Scarlet Threads Giveaway!! Hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete