Monday, December 12, 2011

{citylove gift giving guide} for the guy in your life

in the past, i have had the most difficult time finding the perfect present for the men in my life: more specifically fiance (then boyfriend) & brother.
but this year was slightly easier..have not quite figured out why. here are some ideas:



i know not many guys wear designated pjs, but there is something so handsome about these

i love these nike tops for men for trips to the gym, lounging around, or running errands.

i love this half zip patagonia fleece & this is a great color.

this scent makes me melt...this one is definitely for the fiancee!

happy shopping;)

xo,

2 comments:

  1. Love the Nike gear, I'm currently in the process of finding the perfect Nike item for the man in my life....hopefully tomorrow I'll have luck on my after school shopping excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Scott Disick would totally rock the pjs!

    ReplyDelete