Tuesday, September 27, 2011

weekend recap

where to begin? this weekend was one of the most fun i have had in a long time! filled with genuine love, life long friends, and a beautiful wedding to tie it all together!

congratulations to sara & rob! they weather held out on saturday (despite the torrential downpours mother nature so kindly dumped on us friday evening for the rehearsal) sara was beautiful, and i can honestly say i have never seen her so happy.  here are a few photos from the fabulous wedding weekend!

 my little bride to be!

 mrs. felter;)
 all the girls, xo!
my MOH<3
 jusssst me & my hot date;)
 the flowers were absolutely gorgeous
 ranaculus, my fave!
 i was super excited that this was the last wedding before ours!!
 the beautiful bride!!
 surprise visit from a very special guest





had to break out our beyonce dance moves!


after a fabulous & busy weekend, i am pooped! hoping this week flies by!

xo,


1 comment:

  1. I look prego in the picture of you, Court, and I....just sayin....I'M NOT! eek!

    ReplyDelete